|The Shadows are run
No bard follows our hero
He sings his own song
Synopses of Runs (from Ken's Perspective)
- Run 1 - DEM Robotics Datasteal
- Other Runners: Case, Chip, Disco Kid, Suture, Tic-Toc
- Hired by: Trushang
- Overview: Replaced painters, snuck in, stole data,
security found us, we fought our way out without losing
- Success: Primary and Secondary objective achieved;
attracted more attention that desired.
- Follow-up: shadow phone, wrap up meeting, establishing
- Run 2 - Courier Mission for
- Other Runners: Case
- Hired by: Benson Watts & Arthur Vogel
- Overview: Given a package to deliver. Fought
and defeated eco-terrorist Tribals that tried to capture
us. Helped recipient of package escape Lonestar
- Successs: Package delivered.
- Complications: We were bugged, traced, and followed.
Uncertain who was leaking the info and why. Suspicious
that gold Doc-Wagon bands provided by Watts & Vogel
were source, but not sure of that and uncertain if they
knew about it.
- Follow-up: Note sent to Vogel, verified Benson Watts's
phone line and address.
-  Run
3 - Recovery and redirect of researcher, Louis Salvert
Bernhart, and a sample case
- Other runners: Disco Kid, Suture, Tik-Tok
- Hired by: Roger Wu
- Overview: researcher fled facility during an attack.
We were hired by third party to intercept him and a sample
case he had taken with him. We intercepted him successfully
and convinced him to give us the package. Both were
turned over to our employer.
- Success: All objectives completed, one enemy shadowrunner
critically injured, but stabilized. Suture was badly
injured but recovered without difficulty.
- Team karma: one spent by the NPC, Disco Kid, while
in the Matrix. The other was spent by Suture to
avoid taking Deadly damage from an Ork Sammy's SMG burst,
and he would have taken Deadly damage otherwise.