Immediate Team Knowledge
- Ajax knows the following:
- The SimSense was RealSense, the tech that gets you put
into jail and which was supposedly
taken off the market. NOTE: to really be consistent, the
corporation from your background
should be Global Technologies. They make the hardware, MegaMedia
makes the software. Sort
of the difference between Sony and Twentieth Century Fox,
back before everyone pretty much
owned everyone else in some way.
- Everyone's Essence is temporarily down "a small
amount" [mechanically, 10%-20%], but they
should be good as new by the end of the day.
- No one's aura appears to show infection.
- Truck locations
- B2 - Downtown: This is the address of a very chic
ice cream and coffee shop that you
occasionally go to. It is called Vive Serge!
B3 - Bellevue: This address is the Gates Casino in Bellevue,
a somewhat shady place, but only
as shady as a nice neighborhood like Bellevue can handle.
The more questionable activities
are kept very quiet. There are rumors of some organized
crime activity in the casino.
- Hound knows
- The SimSense experience was a little too real from his
- Piker is a good person to be behind.
- Truck locations:
- A1 - Puyallup: A whorehouse in Loveland called Madame
Lee's . . . something or other. You caught
up to a bail jumper here once. The place provides girls
of all races, but is known for
having an unusually good selection of Ork and Troll
- B1 - Downtown: Target Securities. This agency trains
bodyguards, provides bodyguards,
creates "security solutions", and all manner
of related things. They are a decent-sized
corporation, but nothing to make the big boys take notice.
B2 - Downtown: A trendy, chic little ice cream and coffee
bar called Vive Serge! It is thick
with attitude and snobbery. You also happen to know
that while they are turning up their
noses here, many of the perfect little suits are putting
something up their nose. You
actually nailed a white collar bounty there when he
slipped back into his old habits to make
some quick cash to get away with. The owner, Serge,
is 100% snob and is prone to call
Lonestar if someone's fashion is out of date.
- Piker knows:
- Moon is a bad ass and he's not too bad looking for a
- Those vampires were unbelievably strong. You have never
fought a human, chromed or not,
that was that strong. Well, maybe your Dad, but he is a
very rare exception to the rule.
- Truck locations
- A1 - Puyallup: This is the brothel in Loveland that
Piker's reputed mother worked at when she
- A2 - Puyallup: This is a Mafia-controlled distribution
point for stolen goods.
- A3 - Tacoma: This is a location on the docks that is
neither Mafia nor Yakuza controlled.
- B3 - Bellevue: This address is Gates Casino, a Mafia-controlled
place in the rich, white
collar district of Bellevue. This is the place that
all of the nice clean respectable
businessmen come to get dirty and indulge themselves
amongst a caring and discreet staff.
- Wild Child knows:
- The SimSense experience was far better than anything
he has experienced.
- The trucks and staff equipment and setup suggests the
deliveries are made to safe or secure
- Truck locations
- A2 - Puyallup: This is a warehouse that the Mafia
uses to distribute stolen goods. You think
it is still in use, but you are not sure. Protection
of the warehouse is probably provided
by a gang. Wild Child thinks the name of the gang is
Forever Tacoma, an Ork and Troll gang
with red and orange colors, typically orange rain slickers
over street armor. That's all he
A3 - Tacoma: That sounds like a warehouse address on
the Tacoma docks.